Sunday, August 22, 2010

30 things you don't know about me :)

1. My favorite color is yellow
2. If I could buy a house in any country it would be spain or italy
3. Alicia Keys and the Beatles are two of my favorite songs
4. I am deathly afraid of snakes
5. I am a certified reverend
6. I published two books before I was 19
7. My favorite movie is Crash
8. I lived in the same house since I was 5 weeks old
9. I was adopted at that same time
10. I love writing poetry, and my favorite is 13 ways to look at a blackbird Wallace Stevents
11. I played rugby for 2.5 years
12. I never mastered downhill skiing, but I can outski you cross country style
13. I have five names (Laila Sarah Dylan Sholtz-Ames)
14. I speak English, Spanish and a little french, but I want to speak at least 5 languages
15. I collect coins and postcards from every place I travel to
16. I spent 13 summers volunteering at Acadia National Park (in Maine)
17. I have been vegetarian for 18 years
18. I love pasta, and therefore love Italian, Thai and Chinese food
19. Law and Order SVU is my favorite show
20.I love reading the dictionary
21. I love jewelry and also buy at least a necklace, bracelet or earrings when I travel
22. I am obsessed with facebook
23. Boston sports are in best ever
24. My friends mean the world to me and I'll do anything for them
25. I don't seem it, but I am actually very intriverted and vulnurable.
26. I hate laundry and would gladly hire someone to do it for me
27. I have never had a cup of coffee in my life, but I love tea
28. My favorite type of alcohol is Malibu Rum and also Pina Colada
29. My parents have 9 cats, and I love every single one of them
30. I was never raised a particular religion, but if I had to choose, I would pick Buddhism

No comments:

Post a Comment